Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

13 May 2012

HAPPY MOM'S DAY

What a blessing it is to share this day with family. Today is a great day of cards, flowers, and happy Mothers day wishes.



In church today Bro. Roger showed a small snippet of mothers and daughters, and mothers and sons. What great  memories where brought up on that screen today.

Proverbs 31:25-28

Strength and honor are her clothing; she shall rejoice in time to come.
She opens her mouth with wisdom, and on her tongue is the law of kindness.
She watches over the ways of her household, and does not eat the bread of idleness
Her children rise up and call her blessed Her husband also, and he praises her:

I know that some days seem harder than others, and some days I may feel like you can't go on. But, when these beautiful faces smile at me and tell you how much they love me. Those days don't seem as bad any more and I feel like I can take on anything.







What a blessed Mother's Day this was.. And, I pray yours was too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive