Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

26 May 2012

My P90X

Over the course of my life my weight has fluctuated.. kinda like when I bake bread. Sometimes it is nice and high, and sometimes it is flat and hard..

Ok so, I would like to be like the flat and hard bread. I am now like the nice and high/fluffy bread.. So, a couple of years ago I saw P90X on an infomercial and I lost five pounds just watching it.. I got my husband to watch and it wasn't long after that we order it.. As soon as it came in we began. At first did the entire thing the workouts and the food. ( I am NOT giving up my food this time.) I will just work harder..

Well as time went on I just sorta stopped.. and from time to time I would just casually start back. But, I never really got back into it like I was in the beginning.

**Caution** This is personal and very embarrassing if you have been where I am you will understand!!!!


The other day I was standing in front of a full length mirror (in my birthday suit) just checking out all the RRRROOOOLLLLLLSSSS.. Seriously it looked like  a cross between the Micheline man and the Pillsbury dough boy... I almost started to cry. But, I didn't yay me. I knew I had to be strong. I couldn't let my family see how depressed I was over my rolling body. So, as I drove the two oldest kids to school. I just got to thinking..

NO MATTER HOW HARD I THINK THE WEIGHT AWAY IT WONT GO AWAY...Darn it..

When I stepped through that door that morning I made up my mind. I said

"Honey, do you want to workout with me? I have got to do something. When we got married I was in a 12 and I am now in a 16w."

Argh that just makes me want to scream.. AAAHHHHHHHH. There I feel some what better.



That was 3 weeks ago... It is not easy. There are days I don't want to keep going. And, there are days I don't want to keep going...oh nevermind I said that twice. 

Seriously... It is a no joke kinda workout..



There are 12 different Discs to do.

Take a peek    this is a 14 min segment..

I must remained focused and determined.. I haven't lost any weight yet, but I am not discouraged muscle weighs more then fat..

I have lost 1/2" in my waist, and hip line....Watch out Victoria Secrets here comes ARICA!!!! (THE SKINNY)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you, Arica - you go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are so motivated! I need some of your motivation to get up and DO something! I just can't seem to find the time (oh, or energy!).

    ReplyDelete

Wild Olive