Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

23 May 2012

Last week Thursday

was a blast for both Syd and Bro.. HES actually let my little man join the big kids in a school day activities.. The made necklaces, spinner tops, masks, and sharpie painted shirts... It was so much fun for me too.. I was able to go from class room to class room with my babies..

Here they are working on their spinner tops.. These things were really neat.. First they colored a spinner design on card stock, and cut it out.. Then they glued it on to an old CD and hot glued a bottle top to the top and a marble on the bottom. What a clever idea..





This was another great idea.. It was art dot work on the T shirt and once you made a design with the dots you put alcohol on the ink to make it spread..




All smiles before they got started... I really enjoyed that day with my kiddos... A funny thing Bro said when the day was over.. "I couldn't do public school. I am beat." and then he took a nap on the way home..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive