Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

23 May 2012

Another funfilled day

at HES..Friday I got to spend another day with Syd.. However, they wouldn't let lil man come, but I believe he handled it just fine.. I got there about well right at 8:00 in the morning.. Remember the Recipe Thursday  I told you guys about.. Well it turned out to be awful to me.. I couldn't get the mixture to harden like I thought it was suppose to. So, I just spooned it out on plates and sprinkled some of the powdered sugar on top of it.. Some of the kids liked it and some did not.. Anyway, I ended up making WAY to much..

However, this was a very educational day. We learned much about other countires and got to try different foods from each one...

Middle east
Mexico
USA
China.

So, when I say there was pently to each I mean it.. I do belive I loved the middle eastern food the best. It has to really great spices. Some I had never tasted..

The guests came dressed in the etire.. I really thought they were beautiful.

There was even Henna tatoos going on.. I thought this was grougeous..

Hula dancing..


Lots of eating.. When lunch came around no one was hungry.. I guess that was a good thing..


In addtion to being a great day for Syd.. My Bro turned 8 years old this day.. I was proud of him.. I am blessed to have the chance to be his mom.. I love you, Lil Man..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive