Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

30 May 2012

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY

That right it has been a whole year since I have started blogging. Going back and looking I see there were some months that I was not a good blogger. (naughty Arica) But, don't worry your pretty little head about that I have come a long way baby.

It is funny when I started this WHOLE blogging thing I didn't think I was really going to have a whole like to say.. But, boy to I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE TO TALK..OR WRITE..either way...

So, I just want to send a SHOUT OUT TO ALL WHO READ OR EVEN JUST CLICK TO SEE PICTURES.Thanks for being there.. Thanks for listening  reading. Thanks for making my blogging experience one worth talking writing about.

Okay, to pick up where I have so loving left off at.. Last, Saturday was a special day for a family in our home school group.. The Cargiles left for China to pick up to beautiful child. And, my babies and I went to the Airport to welcome them home... Okay, so this is the very first time any of us had ever been in an airport and it was TOTALLY cool, awesome, wonderful, exciting.. Whooo!! I must have looked like an American tourist.. I mean we were taking pictures of everything. I even tried to get some of the pilots as they were walking through the terminal. You could hear my kiddos say look mama.. No look over here.. Mama this is so cool look.

I was bout to go crazy I couldn't very well look at everything at the same time, but boy I sure wish I had, had more eyes than just the two God gave me.

LOOK, LOOK HERE WE ARE GOING IN THE AIRPORT... WE WERE HOLDING OUR BREATHES.

HEY MOM TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS.. UH HONEY TAKE A PICTURE? OF COURSE I WILL!!!!

oh btw, this was the first time I have ever heard Ty say that mark your calenders guys this is a first..!!hoot hoot..


WOW. WHOA. LOOK. AT THAT.. !!!!!


Ty says "Mom I want one of those"..

Sure honey, just become an airport security guy and it's all yours..


Okay play time is over it was time to get ready.. To welcome home the Cargiles..

Were watching, and waiting. On the edge of our seat anticipating..(Phineas and Ferb soundtrack)

Wait who is this.. Yay!!! Here they come.. They are FINALLY home.

Welcome back to AMERICA!!!
Look at that precious little girl Amy is holding... Just a cutie pie..

Hold on who else is coming down the terminal.. There's Andy and Samuel... Who you looking at Willis? (That is what is looks like Samuel is saying)


Some girl time.. I know Emma was ready to see some friendly and familiar faces.. Jie Jie means big sister... How sweet..

Uh this was a difficult to get everyone to stand still for me.. But, hey the whole family is in there.. All smiles guys.. Right?!?  Guys, guys over here..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a trip..It was such an honor to be able to welcome home the Cargiles.. I just love that family.. WE had a great time even though it was an 11:00pm journey.. This is only I will never forget..

The emotions were high. (only for me). I couldn't help myself they new family is just so beautiful and I am so glad for them.. WE love you guys..

May God continue to carry y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive