Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

24 May 2012

The Birthday Boy!!!


Eight is Great!!!

We had some friends come and spend the night after Graduation.. This was Bros first spend the night party.. And, well let me just say that 3 8-6 years old can wear you out pretty quick..

They just about couldn't pull themselves away from the Wii..

We had chocolate cupcakes with orange icing and green cupcakes with chocolate icing. And, well, orange is Bro favorite color so guess what he ate?
YEP!! That's right an orange one..

This was the small Birthday party we have ever done and I have to say that I enjoyed it better than spending a pile of money. Small and sweet.. a few friends and family make for the best mix.


This is the second year that we have decided to do no presents just card and/or money.. I love this idea..






The key is to catch them by surprise

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Just a side note I have learned how to put more pictures on my posts now...YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive