Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

07 August 2012

A huge Thanks

to my dear friend Sabrina T. We became friends, I guess you could say about 5 years agoish.. We met at Church where my hubby went before we got married. But, she is such a great cook and I just love her.

And, not to long ago she had this wonderful Mexican recipe that I just HAD  to have and well she so graciously posted for me. She wasn't able to get the pictures for her blog so, Sabrina dear, I did it for you .



Black beans, Tomatoes and chilies, bell pepper, onion, garlic, and a bunch of other great stuff.


Mix in the 2 c. of brown rice I had boiled earlier that day.


Scoop into your favorite tortilla wrap ( we like spinach)


Roll up!!


Cover with Salsa!!  Bake at 350 for 20 mins or so. Then add cheese!!!  Oh how I love cheese



And, VOILA YOU ARE READY TO SERVE AND EAT!!! ENJOY

So, if you really like it..Thank Sabrina!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive