Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

17 August 2012

An Update!!

I just wanted to give everyone an update on how our first week of school went.

The very first day was difficult as expected..jumping right back into school is not mine or Bro's idea of fun. But, we finished that day with success. I really had to talk to him our responsibility.. I know he is ONLY eight but, it is time that he learns just as most do to sit and do his work without someone constantly telling him to get back to work. That talk took place on Tuesday. With lots of prayer Wednesday was looking mighty fine. He and my hubby had gotten up early (I already had breakfast ready) they ate and Bro was on school work before I even got home from taking the other two to school. Tid bit of info, It take me an 11/2 to get them to school and home again.. So, it is a pretty long ride for me in the mornings. Sometimes, I get tired and really feel like I could us a nap, but I can't..I was so thankful for my hubby getting Bro up and going. So, as you can see, my week had done pretty good after a talk and much prayer.

The Show Stopper.... When I got home this morning my hubby came walking down the hall and said that Bro had started on his work without even being told. I was so proud. I pray that it continues to got like this.

Ty had a great week as well, although this is their second week he seems to be really enjoying H.S. I just want to shed a few tears when I have to write that. Anyway, he (Ty) climbed in the car with a huge smile on his face and said

"Me and one other person was the only ones that scored a 100 on their science test."

I am so proud of my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive