Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

08 August 2012

Game Time!!!

We love our Wii...bahahah We Wii... Why yes, yes we do!! Sorry I couldn't help myself. I am a child at heart and mind sometimes. I enjoy a good poot as the next kid. Okay well that enough of that moving on.

We got our Wii prolly about 4 years ago and now our Wii is a major part of our lives.

They kids play games, we watch T.V. that way. There are no commericals and I get to pick out what I want to watch and for the kids as well. I just love it.

And, the kids will trade games to get new games. So, the other day (really like a month ago) we all went to Game St*p and traded out some games and spent some chore money. Ty got Smash Brothers Brawl. It is a fighting game but you fight against each other (no blood or guts) I approved the game and well I must confess I have played it a time or three, four, or five.

But, my little Bro really gets into it...Concentrating really hard and focused like I have NEVER seen.

I have a little video of him it is about a min long please watch the whole thing. You will not be disappointed..





Too Funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive