Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

04 August 2012

Menu Aug 6-11

I must say sticking with my menus have been a great blessing. Sometimes, if needed I can and do change the days when we eat some meals.. But, I JUST. LOVE. THESE. MENUS.
They are so helpful.

So without much Ado here it is

Menu for Aug 6-11

MondayBiscuits and Gravy

Roast, Potatoes, Green Beans

Left over lunch

TuesdayPancakes, Sausage

Hamburgers, French fries

Rice and Bean Enchiladas

WednesdayEggs and Bacon

Pizza

Tuna Melts, Salad  (New Recipe....will be posting

ThursdayCereal and Toast

Cube steak, Rice and Gravy

Leftover lunch

FridayOmelet with Sausage

Spaghetti, Garlic Bread

Leftover lunch

SaturdayPotato Sausage Scramble

Salmon Patties, Hush puppies

Sandwiches


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is also grocery day.. Remember last grocery Day.  I do believe this one is going to be alot better..

I only have to pick up a few things for next week..

I will post later today and let you know how I did.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~UPDATE ON GROCERY BILL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

I did some local shopping. I would prefer to shop in my county. My store of choice today was Pigg*y Wigg*y...

Grand total iiiiiissssss.....

66.78

Yay!!!!!!

I only have  198.45 for the rest of the month..

Can I do it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive