Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

15 August 2012

Back to it again!!

It feels like to me that about every other month I talk about working out. And, you are right I do only because I can NEVER seem to stay with it. Back about 50 million years ago I posted how my hubby and I were doing P90X.  We were doing so good with it encouraging one another to push ourselves, but then the unthinkable happen my hub hurt his elbow and had to quit doing it for a while. WE actually thought he was going to have to take some time off of work. But, luckily he didn't.. Anyway, when he had to quit so did I.. I mean really I couldn't do it without him.

I NEED HIM RIGHT THERE WITH ME!!!

So on August the 6th we started back full force and I mean full force!!!  My bones even hurt!!

We got serious about. We are determined to loose some weight and inches. I know I don't like to look in the mirror and see rolls and rolls.

This time to make sure that we are doing our very best we took some measurements. Now, this was a definite eye opening moment for me..

Arms -- 13 1/2" left   13 1/2" right

Chest-- 40"

Waist--37 3/8"

Hips0--46"

Thighs-- 26" left  26" right.

Okay when we did the hips and waist I almost started to cry. This isn't the biggest I have ever been but, I am pretty big.

So wish me luck and if you see me tell me I look fat.. So, I will keep working my hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive