Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

28 August 2012

Good times!!

Saturday we had our S.S. picnic and each year that I have been going to this church it has rained.. really I am not lying.

But, this year it didn't and I was super psyched about that.. We had so many wonderful people out there to talk, and great food to eat!! I don't know what it is about getting together at church but it just seems to make the food taste better and the fellowship fantastic.

I loved seeing all the kids and husbands playing kickball...



We are working on getting the teams separated.

 
Still working on getting the teams..
 

Alright here we go!!!!  Pep talk by daddy for Bro!!


They are waiting and watching for the kick!!

After Kickball!! We all decided that play some Volley Ball....Not Olympic style but, LCBC Style!!!


 
HUH???  What you say??
 
Oh yeah!! I think I'm ready???
 
And the game has begun!!!

After a few good action moves I had to join in so the pictures stopped.. but here are a few more


Jump! Get IT!!!



Hurry R.J...hit it over!!


When all these girls get together you can be sure of one thing!!

TOTAL CUTIES!!!

After all the fun had worn off and the crowd started to split and head home I was amazed by the wonderful day God had given and then later amazed at the beautiful sky line on the way home from church.


I just love the colors that blaze across the sky when the sun sets..




 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive