Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

06 August 2012

School Time

Well we are soon approaching a new school year for both home school and public school. I have some big issues this year.. My 14 year old is going to High School

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa (please give me a moment to gather my thoughts again)

Ahem...

Now my 11 year old is in 6th grade but still hanging out at the Elementary school.. So at least I have one more year with her not going moving to a new school...

Learning new teacher and school procedures can be a GREAT DEAL OF STRESS!!!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAA!   (I am sorry I just can't control myself)

We had open house last Friday and I was a little nervous at Syd's school.. But, I just know this is her last year there.. And then we   she will be moving on up..

Okay. I am really having a hard time getting use to the idea that I have children that are growing.

Why????? Must??? They??? Grow???

Brantley County will start school on the 8th...

And, Bro and I will start school on the 13th..
And, my little man Bro is in 3rd grade...Whaaaaaa... I just never stops.. Even when you have them all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive