Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

12 August 2012

Grocery Day!!

Saturday was my grocery day. I went after my SIL, MIL, my niece, nephews, son and I got back from the beach.

I know...What was I thinking? Um, we needed food in the house and I just didn't want to go today. With school starting back for Bro and I have to get up at 6:00 in the A.M. NOW.!!!!!

Okay for the grocery bill update...

103.72...Yep that's right NOT TO BAD!!

I did save 23.00 and some change with the sale Krog*r was having and I clipped a few coupons.

All in all, I think we did okay.

I spoke with a few people on how they may budget grocery vs. household items. Do they combine them all or have separate budgets for them? Most told me that they added it all together. I am doing it that way as well but, I just wanted to be sure that I was saving the best way that I could.

I only have 94.00 left out of budget for the rest of the month... That sure ain't a whole lot to work with..

Oh, never mind I have 194.00..Why?

Because I ended up selling some of my school curriculum from when Bro was in Kindergarten..Yay!!

Praise the Lord. I almost started to worry...NOT NOW.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive