Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

03 August 2012

The H Family

We have come to love this family. My hubby and T work together and through their friendship our families have become great friends as well.

God just works wonderfully. Every other Tuesday for the past month or so we have been getting together and eating and enjoying each other company, but with school starting and extra curricular activties we are going to have to put our gathering on hold for alittle while.

So, for our "last" night together they men decided we would go to Strike Zone and out to eat.. I thought what a fantastic idea.



We had the children play on one lane and the adults on the other.. We were clearly out numbered by the kids. Between both our families there are 10 of us. You should see the restaurant hosts face when we all  walk in together. TOO FUNNY!!!













Okay so time during the evening Little M got my camera and was snapping pictures all over the place. Here is some of her work





Now here is little M waiting for her turn to bowl.



Sometimes you just have to entertain yourself. 

Okay so Big M is totally going to hate me for this..But I love you any way..
What is Syd doing?


Here is T... Just killin it!!!



My Grr Face.. By this point I was losing!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive