Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

11 August 2012

Menu for the week

It has been 5 weeks now since I started doing my menus and I can't tell you how happy I am with the results..


Monday:
Banana & Chocolate chip muffins

Crockpot Lasagna, Garlic Toast
Left over lunch

Tuesday:
Omelets (Bacon and Cheese)
Tuna Sandwiches or P.B. & J
Steak, (chicken for Ty) Salad, Garlic Bread, green Beans

Wednesday:
Pancakes
Salad (ham, eggs, cheese, tomatoes)
Pizza

Thursday:
Grits and Eggs, Sausage
Patty Melts  (new recipe)
Corndogs, French Fries

Friday:
Cereal, Cinnamon toast
Shrimp Scampi, Parmesan Rolls (new recipe)
Chicken Fajitas

Saturday:
Hash browns, Eggs, Toast
Manicotti
Sub Sandwiches (meatball, Italian, Pizza)


Today is also grocery day.. I hope I can do cheap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive