Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

18 August 2012

Menu...

Here we are again. I am getting pretty good about my menus.. I am so proud of myself. Are you allowed to say that? 

Anyway I am. It takes hard work on my part to want to stick to a menu of any kind. See MY WHOLE life I have been Mrs. Spontaneity. And, doing things on a whim was well how I did things.

But, not anymore now you can call me Mrs. Organize.. Yeah, I think that will work..

Menu Aug 20-25

Monday:
Biscuits and gravy
Ham Casserole (new recipe)
Left over lunch

Tuesday:
Eggs and Bacon

 Tuna Melt, grapes
Steak, Garlic Bread, and Broccoli

Wednesday:
Pancakes
Salad
Pizza

Thursday:
Omelet (sausage, cheese, tomatoes, bell pepper)
Cube steak gravy, Cream Corn, Rice
Left over lunch

Friday:
Cereal, Bananas
Roast (new Recipe)
Leftover lunch

Saturday:
Egg bake
Hamburgers, French Fries
Sandwiches

I went had ahead and jump to fun gun and did my grocery shopping yesterday only because I didn't want to have to do it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive