Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

07 August 2012

Prevention

I have had some real problems with my mill slinging flour every where. I was not looking forward to making bread or anything else that required me to use the mill.

So, I got to thinking, if I had something that would block the flour from spraying every where I would be ready to make bread again.

Then a light bulb came on and here is what I did.

 I grabbed a towel out of the linen closet and put it on top of the mill and started it up.

You are not going to believe what happen next!!! The flour was all contained by this wonderful invention....The TOWEL!!

Who would have know that there were so many uses of The Towel!!
They are not used just for drying off any more ladies and gents.. Just putting that out there for all to know.
I shall call this: Towel use #101

It's: almost like we are playing peek a boo..

I see you... Well, just not the flour. Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive