Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

10 August 2012

Earthquake!!!

Yep that is what it is used for to read the seismic waves in the ground. The neat thing is that when someone takes the reading they will be able to tell if it was a tractor, lawn mower, four wheeler, or some kid just jumping up and down..

What am I talking about? Science in our own back yard.


I know it looks all Sciency don't it? I mean with the huge log sitting on top of the tarp.. But, we are not allowed to look under there.


This is so cool because when the people came out to install this gadget they stopped by here and showed us how it works. (well Bro and my Hubby... me and the other two were not home yet). But, anyway they let Bro jump up and down and let him see how it read his vibrations. I was super impressed when my hubby told me all this.

We feel really lucky to have an earthquake reading in our very own back yard.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive