Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

25 August 2012

Menu Aug 27-Sept. 1

Today is the our Sunday School picnic and I am looking so forward to hanging out with my fellow believers.

And, I am making a special treat for them, now it was not on the menu only because I forgot. So, what is a girl to do except look on The Pioneer Woman and see what great recipes of desserts I can make.. But, you will have to wait until later..

Menu Aug 27-Sept 1

Monday:
Muffins (Banana nut & Choc.chip)
Meat loaf, green beans, cream corn
Leftover lunch

Tuesday:
Eggs, Bacon, and Toast
Tuna Sandwiches, Fruit
Salmon, Cheese grits, Broccoli (New Recipe)

Wednesday:
Pancakes
Leftovers from the beginning of week
Pizza

Thursday
Grits, eggs, Sausage
Hamburger, French fries
Chicken Fajita

Friday
Cinnamon Rolls
Sub Sandwiches (Italian, pizza, meatball)
Chicken Alfredo

Saturday:
Breakfast cake
Chicken N Dumplings
Falafels (New Recipe)


Oh...and I went ahead to the grocery store..Only spent 105.58....

I am doing so good.. Well, some days..!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive